GE

Posted on May 9, 2022

I've been giving these to my son who has some challenging sleep issues (he is 5) and they have definitely helped to regulate his sleep. He sleeps longer and has much fewer wakes in the night. He has no trouble swallowing the pills, although they are not a tiny capsule.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

My hands ache as I’ve gotten older. I found it difficult to grip a golf club. I started taking tart cherry twice a day and my hands ached much less - some days not at all. SR tart cherry concentrate works better for me than other brands I have tried. I take 1 or 2 every day.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Bought this for my 76 year old father as he suffers from pain in his hands due to arthritis. These have made a real difference and reduced the pain in his knuckles a lot. Size of the tablets are not too big and no problems swallowing them, he has a very sensitive stomach and no side effects or heart burn problems taking them either. Sports research is a good quality brand and have used several of their products regularly previously which is another reason I was happy to give these a try after reading other good reviews. Packaged in a dark bottle to reduce light exposure, the bottle is light weight so good for reducing posting costs.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on May 27, 2022

I liked the ingredients and the price per pill. Pills are of medium size like little footballs. I like to take tart cherry in the evening before bed as it usually makes me sleepy and helps combat inflammation. I think the life extension formulation is more effective than these as I didn’t notice the sleepiness that usually follows taking tart cherry.

I have been taking other Tart Cherry supplements (the dried powder kind) and felt like they weren't doing anything. But as weather started getting colder I noticed the joint pain and gout (in my big toe) getting worse for the first time in a while... So I tried these. After a few days the gout cleared up and the joint pain (in knees, hips, etc..) went away for the first time in forever. I don't think it was the placebo effect because I went into it thinking it WAS a placebo and I really forget I even took them. Perhaps it was just a coincidence but I really thinking taking one of these in the morning and one before bed has helped my gout and joint pain.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I am very hopeful that these will help with arthritic pain. I have only been taking them for just over two weeks. They were highly recommended by friends. My only concern is when I looked them up it said that they are not good for people with kidney stones, kidney stones in the past or kidney disease. I need to talk to my doctor about it because 5 years ago I had a kidney stone. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can continue to take them.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

My father has Aggie it is and it has been a very painful time for him so I bought this hoping it would soothe him. This also helps with symptoms from inflammation and benefits it so I have been trying to incorporate this in my diet as well. Flights free radicals.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I have osteoarthritis in my left and or right wrist which pain comes and goes at times. Done with OTC pain killers too many side effects. Been using these tart cherry supplements for a couple weeks now and I think the pain in my wrists has been reduced somewhat. May decide to take two softgels daily one in the morning and one at bedtime to see if it helps even more.