GE

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Chinese herds I add 2 tsp in half cup water add a bit of cinnamon powder taste and few drop coconut oil , drink it before sleep

6bf87839-0703-4b1d-90b1-a663df1c5d8a
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Always a preferred brand when buying herbs. Their herbs are really good and doesn’t really age by time or heat as in even if I don’t put it I. The fridge still tastes the same over time. Not my first purchase to this brand and not going to be my last. Definitely recommends!

Posted on May 15, 2022

I add this to my daily smoothie to help with my insulin resistance. This is true or Ceylon cinnamon and is far better than regular cinnamon spice at the grocery store. It's not as spicy but it has more health benefits.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

There is a strong cinnamon smell ... I've bought this before and the smell lasted for 2 years. To be that's one of the factors that indicates its of good quality. It's also organic and tastes great on my yogurt or oats.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This is so flavorful and delicious. One of the best cinnamon's I have ever purchased and I use it in EVERYTHING. Consistency is soft and powder.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Excellent quality. On opening the package, the smell is define. However, the combination of the powder + the packaging, makes storing it a little messy so I emptied mine into a glass container, for convenience.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I knew this was different from any cinnamon I'd ever had before from the moment I opened the bag. I found the aroma absolutely intoxicating. I compared the smell with some Ceylon cinnamon I already had, and the Ceylon just didn't compare. The taste is incredible. I've never had cinnamon like it. I'll never buy anything else again. Incredible!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

multiple use for coffee, bannana pencake, pumpkin cake. very good for health

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

It smells great . I use it everyday with my morning coffee

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Love it, good in oatmeal, chia pudding, baking, I use it in pretty much everything