Page 1 - Reviews - Starwest Botanicals, Turmeric Root Powder Organic, 1 lb (453.6 g) - iHerb
GE

Posted on May 12, 2022

I order this for my kitchen always cook with this curcumin very safe tonuse very organic ingredients are safe quality is very nice for price. It's a very good antioxidants. They can work a bit on the package because it does not close well when it opens. Good for all inflammation

62186a1e-f250-4171-83ff-b17e194bdcf1
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I am very happy with the content of the product. After using it for a while I see a reduction in my inflammation. Joints are less painful and improvement of mobility. You will benefit from adding some Pepperine which than results in better absorption. I think it is a quality product. Well packaged, even so a little more info of the ingredients would be nice especailly regarding the curcumin %. The Taste is relative since everyone is different.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

This turmeric i put into capsules and take 2 with a meal. After few months i noticed that my gastritis has gone, my bowels are calm. I advice it to everyone. I compared it to many other turmerics and it is really great, in cooking too. Doesn't make rice sticky like others.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Turmeric is such a great anti-inflammatory. I use it in my Golden milk/ Turmeric Tea. Golden milk recipe: 1/2 cup milk (dairy or plant-based milk, unsweetened) 1 tsp ground turmeric 1/2 tsp ground ginger 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon Sprinkle of ground black pepper (helps absorption of curcumins in turmeric) Honey (to taste) Combine all ingredients in saucepan, bring to boil and immediately lower heat to simmer for 10 minutes. Strain and enjoy!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The smell and taste of the product is the actual ingredient... The quality of the product is very reach ☺️🙂... The most effective way to take turmeric is with a liquid, such as in liquid shot form or even blended within a drink or smoothie.You can also add in your cooking recipes 😃.. Turmeric powder is a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. So it helps with joint pain and you can see improvements while consuming it.🥰

Posted on May 25, 2022

Packaging came intact, properly sealed and no spillage albeit a little harder to use straight from the packet. You can tell the product was of good quality by the freshness of its smell. Am very happy with the taste and how it behaved when added to other ingredients when cooking. Would recommend it.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Excellent product with a very great packaging taste so good when cooking or even if you use it as a T the amount was the last you forever I guess he was at a moderate as we all know that Tumeric has an extremely a lot of benefit to be used for health

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I love this product for its high quality: flavour, colour, generous and long-lasting amount. Very useful the multi-use zipper package, very easy to store. Turmeric is well-known antioxidant (now, after the COVID is almost under control - we are all good and home-educated "public health care practitioners" :) for its health benefits as the anti-inlammatory natural remedy, aiding to delay of aging in your guts, joints and general well-being. I use this natural health and cooking aid everywhere I can - fermented onion, turmeric lemon rice, keto protein baking + orange zest + cinnamon - it can be used anywhere by adding pinch to your almond ginger latte to improve your health and mood status (radiating yellow in my food makes it so festive and healthy). It is great in marinade brines. I am fond of this turmeric powder and I came back to get 3rd package :) Just keep on milling - I am always here to order another one :)

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Tumeric by the bag is probably the most cost effective way to get your tumeric (other than personally sourcing it from India for pennies...yet that's a bit more complicated lol). I put this in smoothies with some ground black pepper and its a healthy ibuprofen (turmeric is naturally anti-inflammatory) that heals over time instead of shredding your gut like what ibuprofen and acetaminophen did to me a few years ago...honestly incorporate the good herbs and root vegetables that God gave us naturally! There is life in good design :) Quality product.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Impressed with the quality and value for the money. I take it for arthritis pain Once daily mixed w/ a little milk. I knew it is a blood thinner, so I alternate the days of the week I take it. I don't take it and my Cayenne together in same day. Thank you so much. JM