Page 1 - Reviews - Sukin, Purely Ageless, Hydration Elixir, 0.85 fl oz (25 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Good oil for moisturising ! Easy to absorb

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

Oily but light serum with a discreet scent that does not bother. It absorbs quite quickly despite being oily. It has a blend of oils that are good for the skin. I really liked it for the evening.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Well, I'm a fan of this brand, and I like this drug on the skin, it works great on the skin, it doesn't clog pores (there is a great smell before application, but time passes and I feel like I put butter on my face) 🫣

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

This is a bottle of oily essence. When used alone, it is quite oily and not fully absorbed. Therefore, I will take one to two drops of the essence and use it together with the face cream. After mixing, apply it to the face to reduce the greasy feeling.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent elixir for moisturizing. I use it not only for the face, but also for the body. Convenient packaging and dispenser, good composition

8ec5c1dd-15a8-4ea9-935c-9b01cf92290a
abbb27bd-122f-457a-8ad5-d081b47f576e
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

good elixir...I have oily skin two drops is enough! Moisturize the skin with a mist and apply with patting movements..

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Skin feels firm and hydrated after use, good!