Page 1 - Reviews - The Saem, Cover Perfection, Tip Concealer, SPF 28 PA++, Contour Beige, 0.23 oz - iHerb
GE

CynWatt
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This concealer is slightly darker than my skin color. I have fair-light complexion with warm undertone. I use this Contour Beige shade mainly for shading and contouring my. I do combine this with another Brightener shade of the same line, creating the effect of shadow and light. This concealer is quite pigmented, has a natural skin like finish and when applied thinly, it blends seamlessly and adheres well to the skin. It does not clump or cake up when applied with a damp sponge. It helps the cheekbones and facial contours to appear more defined and thus makes the face slimmer. However, i do wish the tone can be slightly more cool tone or more greyish. It would then make the perfect shading/contouring tone. This color is more suitable for bronzing rather than contouring, in my opinion. Hope my swatches helps 😊

e7aba0bf-c128-4b9c-90b4-e144ed137203
d3f7cd7f-8b3e-4f39-bc30-98e7c409f51e
26440595-fe94-47ce-bd26-510ae70c9b17
14e75f45-c5cc-4bb5-99ba-81ef48f2ba12
Posted on May 8, 2022

I'm not sure how well this formula works as an actual concealer, but I use the shade "contour beige" as a bronzer on my pale skin. Sometimes bronzer will kind of take away the coverage of my foundation. However, because it is the same formulas as a concealer, this one doesn't do that. It leaves a really pretty finish, but you only need a tiny bit so it doesn't look heavy.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I was very skeptical at first because some random Korean products can be iffy, but I'm actually very pleased with the color for my medium to light complaxion. I'm very sensitive to a lot of products but my skin was fine when using this one. It actually didn't crease on the day I wore it for over 10 hours, it looked better than some of my more expensive concealers actually. I'd buy again!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

got this shade for contouring it blends nicely but you have to be fast, decent texture good color for my fair skin and good coverage

1bd70892-3a6f-4afe-bee8-a0e90dd3939a
3b9ccac5-00e0-458a-968f-1a9d10edb4df
Posted on May 28, 2022

I have ivory skin tone and this contour is almost unnoticeable,probably won’t work for medium skin toned people. It makes my face fresher,more like a bronzer. It can work like contour probably on super pale skin.

Posted on May 12, 2022

It does it’s job for this price. I expected this to be more thick and has more coverage. It fades away easily but I’m still happy for this considering the price.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

There is no smell when I use it for the first time, high coverage, heavy composition, small packaging, plucking size, suitable for those who have heavy dark circles and for any age, its quality is beautiful if you choose the right color, its texture is somewhat good on the skin, which causes sensitivity and does not contain perfume. His picture is on the hands of Lainson Like please 🥰

1366ca3f-7608-4765-a6a9-a58acaaa8df0
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

We purchased for contouring. It grows very well with a really really small amount. When I used it like a contour stick without thinking about it, I put it on too much and my face became shigeru Matsuzaki. As for the color, it is a reddish and slightly orange-like color. I don't feel gray, so I think it's suitable for Mr. Yebe.

1994Doala
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Standard ocher skin. This color is not too dark and naturally blends into the skin and is easy to use. Place it on the inside of the eyebrows and stretch it with a concealer brush to use it as a natural nose shadow.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

One of the best! After the first order, as soon as I tried for the first time straight I made another order of a few more. Very high quality product and perfect coverage.