GE

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Recommended by my ophthalmologist. I had a second opinion for cataract surgery, the response was no surgery at this time because of dry eye syndrome. Use thea tears extra dry eye drops. Thankfully there is no scent. The drops do not burn. I trust the quality because my Doctor is outstanding and knowledgeable

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My eyes had been itching and dry for a long time, and I had been using the usual Homeopathic eye-drops which always helped me in the past, and now no longer did so. Then I read about TheraTears and ordered it. Very quickly my eyes returned to normal, and are feeling great now! I am DELIGHTED with this product.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

The brand of Thera Tears is about the best brand for good eye drops. I was very pleased that iHerb carries that brand, and of course with a good price and as always, fast shipping.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

These eye drops are really effective! I ordered another brand from iherb for red eyes and it doesn't work at all. This however does work and is really soothing for dry eyes or sensitive eyes due to whatever reasons.

AyaiHerb88
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

A good eye drop at a good price, the composition is comfortable for the eyes, I felt that my eyes easily absorbed it .. I highly recommend it to those who suffer from severe dry eyes

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

These drops are wonderful for people with chronic dry eyes, like me. They are so soothing and make your vision so much clearer. My eye doctor has me using them for the beginning stages of macular degeneration.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It does help to soothe my eye dryness. I apply it the first thing when I wake up and the last thing when I go to bed. My eye dryness does improve and can feel my eyes with more moisture.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

The ingredients are good Seems good quality 2 to 3 time use should be enough for me Size as usual dropper A bit pricey Should be Effective for dry eyes

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I like these. They don’t burn when I put them into my eyes. No scent. Easy to use of course. Good quality. Very lubricating. My eyes are happy.