Page 1 - Reviews - Thompson, Vitamin C Powder, 5,000 mg, 8 oz - iHerb
GE
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This is a great vitamin C supplement for the most economical price on iherb. I love it as part of my collagen supplement protocol and also to boost my immune system during this covid-19 pandemic. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on May 2, 2022

I actually purchased this powder because I read somewhere on the internet that it can be used to remove hair dye by making a paste... this did not work for me at all. I tried lots of different recipes and left it on for various amounts of time and still no success. Zero stars for that use. But, that's not what this stuff is meant for, and when consumed as intended it's great! I add some to smoothies or make a juice blend if I feel a cold coming on. Nice to have a powder option in the kitchen.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

High dose in small amount of powder! Price was great! Only downside is the taste, which is hard to handle on a daily basis! lol I found if I mix it with a tsp of honey and swallow fast then chase with a glass of water I can get it down!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Wow.. I love Iherb :) The product has good quality and great ingredients. The package arrived in just 08 days here at my house in Rio de Janeiro / Brazil.. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Love this product, works so fast and well. I buy another one when I start to get low so I've always got some on hand. I recommend to all my friends and family.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Good value as you don't need to take so much because it's 5000 mg not 1000 mg. Very economical. Highly recommended for immunity

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Potent Vit C in powder form. Good value, easy to use and taste good, considering how potent the powder is. I try and load up on Vitamic C especially during these covid times. Superb anti oxidant. Love this product. Will definitely re order.

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

I like this vitamin c powder. It doesn’t have any extra stuff in it, like other vitamin c supplements might have. I mix this with apple juice to help soften the sour taste.

Posted on Jul 8, 2020

If you won’t mind a tangy taste then this is a very good (and cheap) VITAMIN C! Best for winter season. What I do is mixed it with lukewarm water for it to dissolve quickly. I tried it with cold/tap water but the powder stays at the bottom of the glass — same effect even if you mix it with a spoon. After taking this with colds, I no longer feel sick and I am energised. I will buy more of this as it also makes my skin glowing and white. Thanks iHerb!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is my 3rd purchase. Loving it. Sharing this with my family members as well. :D