Page 1 - Reviews - Thorne Research, B-Complex #12, 60 Capsules - iHerb
GE

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

bf637ae9-9c63-40ce-a64a-c1540c94361e
Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Look at the ingredients in this powerhouse of a supplement. The B vitamins are in their activated form and in large enough doses to make them effective. Additionally, there is choline in this supplement, which is a rare ingredient to find in a B-complex. Not only is it a rare ingredient but a very important one for those of us who are vegans or vegetarians. It promotes nerve and brain health, and cell membrane integrity. I have been ordering and taking this supplement for about the last decade and I've been very impressed not only by Thorne's reputation as a brand, but by the way I feel. I get an energy boost and since I am an under-methylator, the activated B-6 and biotin are especially important. If you are looking for the best B-complex on iHerb, my experience tells me this is it. Please like my review if you found it helpful. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Super high-quality and potent product that was recommended by our very finicky nutritionist. I know Thorne has a top reputation for having high-quality and clean ingredients, but I swear my husband and I feel the difference and feel confident that we're getting the best from the product. It's so worth the price, good value, and easy to take capsules. It revs our energy and that's why we take it in the morning or mid-day and NOT at night.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

My urine turns super yellow after taking this as I guess there is a lot of synthetic vitamins that can’t get absorbed and have to be flushed out. I wonder if it burdens the liver. Taking one every two days, just in case, so it doesn’t overburden my body

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

This product's ingredients are what i need base from my doctors prescription. I think the brand gives you different options that best suit your health. #12 b complex is specifically for women. This is my nth time buying this product. My only problem with this is it cost a lot and never had discount.....

Posted on May 27, 2022

There are cheaper brands, but this a) has the right mix of B vitamins (including v high B12 dose) and b) is endorsed by Andrew Huberman, a Stanford neuroscientist. I’ve noticed a genuine difference in decreased anxiety and increased work capacity since taking this (presumably as a result of the B12 helping with dopamine levels).

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great product for the price, take this product everyday as I have Mthf-5, so I can absorb my folate and B groups, great for nervous system, energy. The quality is great as it does what it is suppose to ,can really feel tired if I don’t take . Capsule size is easy to take and tasteless.

Posted on May 15, 2022

It's my first time to try this product. So far I'm happy about this because I like taking supplement in capsule form and more importantly that it's vegan. I'm still observing how my body will respond about this product but so far I noticed that my hair loss has improved. I'm just not sure if it's for this since I am taking other supplements too, but the fact that biotin is good for skin and hair, could probably it's because of this product. I'm really happy for this purchase. I have used this for a while and when i stop using it i notice the difference in my energy levels. My Integrative doctor reccomended this to me especially good for those peoole with MTHFR issues wuth absorbing certain forms of vit B. Highy reccommend and so reasonably priced

Posted on May 14, 2022

IHerbs has been my go-to for a number of years for my supply of Thorne Vit B 12 Complex. They are extremely efficient and reliable which is what I need in getting this product for my Hashmoto's Thyroiditis. I would definitely recommend I Herbs every time for your vitamin needs.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Thorne is a trusted and clean brand. I have been using Thorne brand for most of my family's supplements. I gave this B Complex 12 to my mother too. Before this she was taking the Basic B Complex. I think I will continue choosing the Bcomplex 12 over the Basic B Complex