GE

Posted on Nov 21, 2021
survived motorcycle accident

me and my family been using thorne products over so many years and they never fail us, always the best quality, and always the best forms , i had a motorcycle accident few years ago ,crushed into a car while the handle bars of the motorcycle smashed into my ribbs , had lots of pain for a month but 0 fractures , probably thanks to the calcium and other vitamins that i take every day, dont go cheap and buy other forms, this one is probably the best. thank you thorne

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Great quality as always from Thorne. I take only one pill every 2 days or so because I'm on the keto diet, and also restricted dairy intake, so this is only to fill in that gap. Try to not take this together with magnesium as they will compete for uptake, take it a few hrs (maybe 2-3) before or after taking magnesium or other supplements in larger quantities (100mg+).

This Stuff is GREAT! I am allergic to citrus so cannot take calcium citrate and without a parathyroid need to take a LOT of calcium. This does not need to be taken with food like calcium carbonate. Love it! Also seems to be more bioavailable - I do not need to take as much as some other forms - just my observation. High quality product. Good ingredients and form.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Thorne is a producer of quality supplements. I appreciate that iHerb carries this company in their product line. This product includes a highly bio available calcium in a capsule that is easy to swallow. It can be difficult to get enough calcium in your diet. This product will help.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Another exceptional quality product and ingredients from a great source. This is a superior form of calcium that I found to be easily tolerated and well absorbed. Great benefits and a thumbs up for those looking for an excellent supplement

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Again Thorne has come up with a pure product - always reliable in it’s quality. Malate is the one form I can tolerate - thank you, Thorne and iHerb!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This is my first try with this brand. I was impressed with their product description and videos. I am on a prescription drug that causes bone loss. After a little research I felt that this was a good choice.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Thorne products always high quality. I like this calcium.. did not feel any effect but I hope it will benefit me. packaging and size of bottle ok

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Thorne research always provides reliable and safe supplements! I gifted this to my mother who is going through menopause. She feels a difference in her joint health. Supplements always work best alongside a lifestyle change, of course!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Most of the supplements I use come from Thorne and I especially like buying them from iherb because they tell you what the expiration date is so there are no surprises. This calcium is gentle on the stomach and no flavor which is great. The best quality supplements.