GE

Cherryxzee
Posted on May 16, 2022
Nice smell & good mostuorizing

I like its smell and the effect. A very light butter with good quality; it leaves the skin soft without being sticky, it is good for daily skin care routine. It feels so refreshing & relaxing so I’m using it on daily basis before sleeping. The package size is perfect too.

3f352332-23b3-4fe7-914b-2f0e65e8df00
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

This Egg Mellow Body Butter is nice to use, I like the texture and also the smell, as other reviewers mentioned. It's a good everyday care, I use it after the shower to keep my skin moisturized. The composition I like too, it has quite good benefits on the skin but not so much as to see real improvements should I say. Packaging is quite usual for the price but still It remains a bit costly, 200 g go fast obviously, it's a body cream. It is nice but I don't know whether I will repurchase or not, not sure.

MOUNA FL
Posted on May 18, 2022

the best shea better i have tested the texture is smooth and creamy i love the smell it feels good and sweet i loooove it

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I have been using this body butter consistently after a shower. My skin really needed the hydration and I feel like it has helped my skin and my skin really soaks it up. I also love the smell!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Adorable smell, sticky texture perfectly moisturizer skin. Metal jar, good quantity, economy consumption

47933120-544c-48c1-97ab-3c03642798a3
e46c491b-94de-430f-8d1c-a9750a00aad4
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I loved the body butter, yes it's expensive, but the texture, smell and packaging are superb, it's pure pleasure using it

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Wonderful, luxurious body butter. Delicate smell. Absorbs well in a short time and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated all day.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Best cream ever! Smell is so good, softens the skin.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

My favorite body butter.. there’s no smell and highly hydration I recommended this one for dry skin