Page 1 - Reviews - TruSkin, Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer, 2 fl oz (60 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

This stuff is EXCELLENT. I am very happy with the moisturizer. I have a sensitive skin. I have use this moisturizer along with the serum C for couple weeks and I notice that my pores are getting better/smaller. I have no issues with the products so far. My skin looks lighter and smooth. Every women want to look as good as possible no matter what age they are😊. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I use this after Truskin Vitamin C Serum, it is really a great product, does not cause any breakout. At times I use it before bedtime, my skin look very good in the morning, bright and translucent. Will purchase again.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It has no scent, I use it 3-4 times a week, The size it great, good traveling packaging. It leaves my skin moisture enough and I feel like it helped with my skin's composition. It's a very good quality, I truly recommend this product

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I really love this brand. This is a really nice cream with no scent and great ingredients for the skin. Really like how my skin looks and feels after applying.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I have used more than 50% of the product and I find it is good to use as final step such as night cream. I try to mix with different type of my sun cream in the day time and it make my face look very white.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Hmm don’t really see a significant difference after using this product. Has a bit of a chemical-y scent. Initially I found it alright but over time I grew to dislike the way the product feels on my skin; it feels a little greasy in my opinion. It does moisturize, but not enough for me personally

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

Love the texture of this moisturiser. It’s not greasy but you feel moisturised and helps to even out skin pigmentation.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Great moisturizer!! absorbs quickly. Use all over my face and chest.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I loved to use this with Truskin Vitamin C Serum. They're both perfect!

Posted on Jun 11, 2021

Good, would work best for combination-oily skin because it dries virtually matte and doesn't really leave a moisturized feel. I didn't notice any long-term changes in my skin because of it, but it's nice under makeup and good for summer.