GE

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Perfect for night tea

I really love the taste, blend and caffeine-free tea which is good for anytime of the day. The ingredients are perfect and good for daily use. The package is so encouraging and I can feel the benefits in the body after long use. It’s perfect tea for me.

b7e5c4bb-397b-40f8-b03a-393449e22397

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I like the taste of this tea and I find that it has a strong taste for being black tea. I have purchased this several times and will continue to purchase. This is just what the packaging says which is black tea as the only ingredient. It does not make me nervous nor does it causes me any jitters.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Best tea for me! It is caffeine free and has lots of benefit. For one, the green brew can also have a calming effect on your mind. Theanine, an amino acid found in green tea leaves, helps you relax and keep stress at bay. According to researchers, theanine also helps to reduce anxiety. Definitely highly recommended

Posted on May 10, 2022

Loved this tea! Packaging is great as always for Twinings, and the fact it is decaf is very beneficial! Note that apart of green tea there are also additional herbs, so taste is not as authentic as you may want. Apart of this - great substitute for regular caffeinated green tea!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

So far, I love this tea! It helps me fall asleep and tastes lovely, too. The size of the package is great for the price you pay. No caffeine is an added benefit especially if you enjoy drinking tea at night, like I do. After using it, I can tell the tea is made with quality ingredients. I only positive things to say about it. :)

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

OMG, I am so excited to have found a caffeine-free substitute for my beloved black tea. Dare I say, this is even better. It's like Yorkshire Gold with a wee spicy finish. Really delightful and such a beautiful color. What a gift to find something this good when a doctor tells you to give up something you love. Oh, Frabjous Day!!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I have been searching for jasmine green tea that was affordable and didn't taste bland. Twinings is my top tea because it comes in little tea bags (not loose-leaf) and it is very convenient to bring when traveling! I love the flavor of this tea. Jasmine is not too overpowering and it tastes good with almond milk. The tea gives me the right amount of caffeine to keep me awake but doesn't make me jittery as coffee does. I also love that this tea doesn't have a bitter green tea taste.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Yesss! I can't have caffeine after a certain time without having it make me stay up all night and that is no good! However, I LOVE tea and love a cuppa before bed. This is perfect! I can have my tea before bed without the caffeine and it tastes great!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I love this tea! You can take it at bedtime without the guilt of having insomnia. It has minty taste but not bitter or strong. Twinnings never fail to amaze me. Good price compared to other merchants or supermarkets.

9a18c769-d181-4a4c-b086-907ef2263711