GE

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
The best green tea there is

Received my box of tea in pristine conditions and even before the estimated delivery time. First of all, the packaging is beautiful and it even comes with a little note from vahdam inside the box and a nice sticker to make your own tea bag. Sure makes it feel like something special. Now for the tea… its absolutely nothing like what Ive had before. Even from the moment you open the bag you see the beautiful, complete, big leaves of quality tea with a wonderful smell. Now, there is a thing ive always hated about green teas - they all taste like dirt. Vahdam green tea is the only one that doesnt taste like that at all to me, instead a mellow, soft, vegetable taste, basically taking a bite out of nature. Lastly, every tea Ive used until now even including more expensive brands such as harney and sons always lose their flavor after 1 or 2 brews… I could re-steep the same vahdam green tea leaves 4 times and it looked like it could go for a 5th one. Absolutely wonderful, thanks vahdam and iherb for allowing me to try this great green tea.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I drink this nearly every day. Tastes great as long as you don't let it steep too long. Like that it's loose leaf (better quality than the bagged green teas I've had).

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

My favorite tea is green tea. The latest favorite is loose tea, it makes a big difference in flavor, I would say more bold, more fragrant. I enjoy it a lot.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

High quality green tea. I love the packaging too. Smooth, delicate taste with a hint of tannins. This is my second order and definitely not the last.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

As always, Vahdam do not disappoint. The tea is fresh and delicious, the packaging is just how every tea should be sold. Going for my 4th box, great product!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

My favorite daily green tea. It has a pleasant taste and i never fet tired of drinking it. Ive bought this tea 3x now. The tea has always been fresh too.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Absolutely great Green Tea, very smooth leaving no bad aftertaste, just a joy to drink! Excellent quality! I will be purchasing this Green Tea from now on.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Good quality green tea. Never take on an empty stomach, usually as afternoon tea or if taking in the morning, I have a smoothie early. Was great for my Kombucha!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

It was a bit old. I am a tea geek and I tried it with different brewing methods. There is a weird taste to it which I never tasted. I would not try it again.