GE

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I use Visine to relieve my dry eyes as I need to work long hours in front of a computer. Once I use these drops, I can feel immediate comfort in my eyes! Surely, I will buy again.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

A must have eye lubricant, very basic, but will help you with many eye issues as tiredness, redness, dry eye syndrome and many others. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Very well moisturizes my eyes. I use these drops every morning and evening and as needed. These drops make my eyes less irritant. No scent. Excellent quality for reasonable price.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Such a relief for my eyes. Great price. I only have 1% teardrops so have tried everything on the market and I find this that my Father used way back in the old days.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

This was a new experience for me. Now I ordered a second one, both for myself and for my husband. It feels great and my eyes are no longer itchy and dry.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

A trusted brand. So glad I could get this on iHerb - I used to buy this alot in Australia but can't find it anywhere here in Japan

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Very gentle and effective. Good value for the price. The lubricating drops I buy in Israel always have an expiration of 1-2 months after opening but these don't say any such thing. I will continue to use them until finished and as such they are very economical. They definetely do the job

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Eye drop does relieve dry eyes as the product is meant for, but the relief is short. I personally prefer Rhoto C3, which has a few versions; My favourite type is the one that has minty cooling sensation which can be used with contact lenses, and more importantly the dryness relief can last for a up to an hour.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Thanks to good item for my dry eyes. I think that comfortable to use. Not available effective for dry eyedrops in Japanese drug store. So I love Visine but when I opened cap of this one, It was very hard to opened it.