GE

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Smell is good! I wonder why there’s alot of bad reviews! Some said rotten egg and rotten food! It smells like real meat, or to be more accurate, its smell like when you enter a butcher. For those who didn’t and don’t like it. Try to sip it not drink it. Make a soup by fry onion with avocado oil then add water and broth and bring it to boil. Then add some cumin and salt for taste. If you do so, you WILL buy it again 😎

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Simple ingredients obviously a great nutritional composition the benifits are amazing the extra collagen helps your skin and it's great for gut health and immunity. The taste is R great especially if you ad a TSP of lime juice, a TSP of apple cider vinegar and 1/2 TSP of Pink Himalayan miniral salt that has a great effect on the taste. And the perfect Way to break your fast

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Very strong beef smell, my dog goes crazy when I open the lid, so I give her a little too on her food and she loves it!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Convenience is the key here. May not be better than fresh broths but is quite convenient to use. I have seen improvement in joint health. For gut health, gelatin is better.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Really love the clean ingredients and good quality of this beef bone broth. It helps to heal my gut issues. It’s super convenient too. However, I remove one star due to the gamy smell.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Good product from vital proteins. I don't know why a lot of people are complaining about the scent, I think it's tolerable. I The taste is also good. Will definitely add this on my diet!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I put one scoop in veggie broth (together with one scoop of gelatin as mix 2 scoops run out too fast). Very clean protein and flavorful but it’s pricey so I mix with gelatin which is cheaper.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Love! Use it on my soup and if I'm in a hurry vegetable soup plus vital proteins bone broth and mct oil make for a full meal :)

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

The flavour is quite weak, I expected more beefy flavour. Others complaint it’s too strong I found the opposite. I added a teaspoon of salted butter in. Don’t mind the flavour at all wish it’s stronger.