Page 1 - Reviews - Weleda, Hydrating Body Wash, Sea Buckthorn Extracts, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on May 8, 2022

I am trying to check as much as possible the composition to make sure there is no hurtful or endocrine disruptors in the products I use and this one, to my knowledge, as a clean composition. It smells good and after using it for a few days I confirm it feels like a hydrating or at least not drying gentle body wash. Smells good as a bonus! I am using it together with the hydrating milk after shower

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I bought this body wash because i love Weleda,this particular one made with sea buckthorn, which is amazing extract from berries, i grew up eating,using its oil,cream,preserves. These berries have a lot of therapeutic properties for a lot of health problems.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I love Weled's shower gels very much. This one is beautiful! Creamy, thick foam, economical. Does not dry the skin, but the smell .. mmmm ...!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

It's organic, and that is good. Weleda products are almost always very good. I don't really like the smell, but it depends on the taste.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

goes on like a lotion with no suds but smells good and is gentle and moisturizing and natural

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Always love Weleda products! Very moisturizing and creamy with sea buckthorn berries and sesame oil. A mild scent and most refreshing.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

My fave Weleda wash scent! This one is more nourishing than the others and smells great

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I like the texture, I like the smell. Very very good for dry skin. It is a non-foaming creamy type cleanser.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

One of the best weleda products. Smells nice and doesn’t dry my skin unlike soap. Good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

Love this product and Weleda in general. This is one of my favourites and feels like a bit of a treat. Smells beautiful and leaves the skin feeling fresh and moisturised.