GE

Posted on Nov 29, 2021
delicious sustainable sardines

firm, good quality sardines with few ingredients. one pack is sized well for a hungry person. tastes good with the lemon and the smoked flavor doesnt overwhelm your taste buds. a good source of omega 3 fats and calcium. no fishy smells, only the sweet salty scent of the sea.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Tasty, high-quality sardines packed in BPA-free packaging. I have tried most of Wild Planet's canned seafood and am a big fan of their quality products. Sardines are low in mercury and provide protein and omega-3s for your diet. The sardines here are just somewhat larger than the Brisling sardines that my favorite brand has.

Saw them on a local naturopath’s profile but also they are recommended in the book Genius Foods by Max Lugavere. Very tasty sardines and you could tell they are good quality and not packed with chemicals from their taste. They are not super oily or salty, just perfect. Also one small note, you can still feel the lemon taste, so if youre not a fan of lemon/fish combo you could try their options without lemon. Otherwise tasty food, and I wont buy supermarket sardines anymore.

Jaycee24
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

These smoked sardines were really tasty which I think was enhanced by the olive oil, which is always better than brine - and the subtle lemon flavour was great. They are good quality and are great with pasta, rice or in salads. I chose this brand as they are a more sustainable brand than many others.

BomBom
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

There are lots of canned sardines here in Hong Kong but most of them are made with other oils. I'm on keto and think I need to take high quality and healthy fats. Sardines in extra virgin oil is definitely a much better choice! Taste is good - I like the lemon added. It's a bit expensive though as compared to local canned sardines but it's definitely worth the money if we want a healthy diet! Package and shipment are both ok. The package is intact when arrived.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Wild caught Sardines with bones and skin still on provides a great source of Omega 3, EPA/ DHA, and calcium. The sardines are tasty and go well with keto tomato paste and bun. I have been reordering it several times.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I bought several times as it tastes very good the fish is very soft and fresh with lemon It's healthy. My husband almost need it every meal.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I can not get sardines where I live that come in BPA free tins. I believe the olive oil in this product is of a high standard The sardines taste great. I believe sardines are one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet an amazingly healthy food.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This is the best quality among a few brands of canned sardines in iHerb or in my local supermarkets. A piece of lemon added enhancing the flavor and remove the fishy smell. Also, only this brand uses extra virgin olive oil which is beneficial too.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Wild Planet is my favorite brand for healthy, wild caught canned fish. Sardines are so versatile! You can have as a snack, make dishes like pasta con sardi. These are plump, great quality canned sardines! Highly recommend!