GE

Posted on Jan 29, 2022
Very impressed

Actually I choked the first time I used it.. Wow this thing is powerful! Amazing I didn't even tilt my head like I do with a neti pot and it just gushed up my nose out the other side without effort.. If you have neck pain and neti pot hurts to use definitely try this. As for xylitol there's really no way for me to measure its effectiveness. However this came in time literally got omnicron 2 weeks after receiving and it's helped me alot. Never going back to traditional methods. Planning on buying one for each family member.

56efee03-6f19-4276-beb3-c96975bc3eb1
THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It has really helped my sinus's since using. I used to have really bad allergies. The quality is good and the size is too.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

the bottle is very practical to rinse your sinus, though if the water is already near the bottom it can no longer spray. xylitol is said more effective than regular saline rinse.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

very useful and effective in rinsing sinuses. No unnecessary scents that might trigger your sinus. Product of decent quality and size. I like that the packaging is easy to hold and use, it is also natural without unnecessary chemicals.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

My daughter put me onto this after her Dr recommended it. I have chronic sinus for years and often sinus infections. I have done everything including saline flushing morning and night Sometimes feeling it added to the congestion BUT XCLEAR as soon as I used the nose flush and the spray my nose started draining and I could actually blow out the congestion and breathe normally and deeply!!

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

After using for about 1 month. This seem to be effective to keep infection of the mouth cavity away. It does clear the nasal passage. I do not recommend using it twice daily, as I find using this once a week plus the nasal spray is effective enough to help out with my allergic rhinitis. It also seem to slow the rate of the middle ear infection. Recommended.

Posted on Apr 11, 2020

I have suffered from allergies for more than 40 years, I am allergic to dust, dander and pollen, so its not just seasonal. My wife (a health coach) introduced me to Xlear products about six years ago. Before that I was using medications and nasal sprays which gave me temporary relief but with a host of unpleasant side effects. I now use the Xlear sinus rinse in the morning and at night before bed. This gives me a fresh start in the morning and at night to rinse out allergens that build up during the day. On especially bad days I use Xlear nasal spray for relief during the day if needed. This product has changed my life and I recommend it to anyone suffering from these types of allergies.

4b2417a0-3e3e-4d16-a9a6-7ebc127fac04
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

i use it when i have a blocked nose its great. good price