GE

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I got both types of packaging on these candies. I learned that xylitol kills harmful bacteria in the mouth. I use after eating, 1-2 candies each. Small in size. Very light mint smell. They are not too sweet. They are delicious, refreshing. Practical packaging, suitable for carrying in the pocket. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

My kids love the Spry gum and mints. They really like this flavor and don't complain about it being too spicy like they do with other mints. Xylitol is excellent against mouth bacteria and viruses. Good for dental health so I'm happy to give it to my kiddos!

olaleks
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great quality candies. Ingredients are good for even diabetics. Mints are just right size. Mint is pleasant, sweet in moderation. Refreshes the mouth perfectly and the package is great for a woman's handbag. But I liked the spearmint more). I like to eat one because I'm on diet now, and can not eat other sweeties.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

The packaging is good, arrived intact. The taste is good too, the mint is not as strong as I expected and this is not a problem for me, I like the mild mint flavor. I use them 3-4 times a day. Overall I'm satisfied and will buy more in the future.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Having Sjögren (dry mouth), I place 2 mints between my cheek and upper molars at night for it to melt slowly as the xylitol stimulates the saliva. Saliva plays a crucial role in keeping teeth and gum strong against acid and bacteria attacks. Even if you have perfect oral hygiene but dry mouth, you will still have cavities. Moreover, I like the fact these mints are made in USA with only a few ingredients.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

First time to purchase and it taste great. I will add again this Spry Gems,mint in my next order at iherb. Really helps me with my sugar cravings.

9658edc3-ef4a-4ef8-8993-c7e2d542ffd8
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Xylitol kills harmful bacteria in the mouth. Quality candies with excellent composition, very small size. I use them after eating. Nice mint flavor, not too sweet. I don't smell it. Practical small packaging, convenient to use. They are also suitable for people who follow a diet. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I love these mint. So delicious. Whenever I give them to people they comment how delicious they are. They don't realise that it's sugar-free