GE

Posted on May 20, 2022
Great clay mask

Benefits for me: - big quantity of a product - convenient packaging (clay doesn’t dry out in it) - mild very pleasant scent - unlike other clay masks, this one doesn’t dry my skin out (it dries on the skin - it is part of the usage process, but my skin doesn’t feel dry afterwards) I enjoy this mask and totally recommend. Please refer to the pictures to see the product better

c6e4c012-016f-46d4-9fd2-f160e927cd06
4d8ad97f-7fdc-40a6-b8d8-8187cb58bb67
dc3b9dc7-a447-4cb0-8bec-71d9d6106a84
2b59fbed-15d2-401c-8b04-589864e6cc3d
Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Cool mask! It’s a good mask to clean and moisture my skin! It’s an excellent combination. And it my second ir even third purchase, and I think I will continue to buy it. I really like it. And there is a large amount of product, I use it for 6 months usually. Or even longer.

1e696367-c100-4ebb-9205-a9db8ed4b1b8
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Just bought it. I love Yeouth products so I'm literally trying every product they have. Scent is like dead sea mud, I use it 2-3 times a week, especially after using Yeouth Glycolic acid serum as it helps calm the skin. excellent quality products, size is good - you just need a thin layer so it can last for like 50 treatments, i e. 5-6 months when using twice a week. Im a man ot the age of 27, and ever since I met their products almost two years ago, my skin looks better and better - no signs of aging or wrinkles whatsoever.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I've ordered this mask in trial size because have been searching some great quality mud mask and seems like this is it. Composition containing hyaluronic acid, oatmeal, aloe vera, avocado oil, kaolin, and dead sea salt, and other useful ingredients. The packaging is very economical since you need only a small amount of the product for your face. When it dries out on your skin is is soft enought and you don't have a stretchy feeling at all even if you leave it on your face a bit longer. I use it 2 times a week on my combination/oily skin and it helps to clean pores + make skin tone more even. Can recommend this mask for sure.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This mask doesn’t feel nearly as drying as some other clay masks I have used. It leaves the skin moisturized and soft. I apply a thin layer of this mask when I occasionally have acne breakout. The result is so amazing that it calms the redness and reduces inflammation. The size/volume is rather large and my first bottle lasted for a long time. I've already done my 2nd purchase and will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I really like this dead sea mud mask, and bought it especially for the dead sea salts as there are cosmetic companies , like Elizabeth Grant that are now selling complete lines of skin care with the dead sea salt claiming benefits to the skin. I have used many that really dry the skin out, but this one does not ; quite the opposite as it contains aloe , and oils like almond , the oatmeal. and HA. which are moisturizing. I use a silicone pastry brush to apply it. and will continue to buy.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have used a lot of different mud masks before, but they usually make my already dry skin feel more dry. This mud gives me however a luxurious pampered spa like feeling without tight or dry skin afterwards. I use the mask on my clean and dry skin. It goes on smoothly and feels very relaxing. It draws out dirt and impurities and I can feel my skin absorbing the Dead Sea minerals. After 15-20 minutes I remove the mask. My skin feels so clean, fresh and silky smooth. My pores look also tighter. It is really a great way to keep my complexion looking clean and clear and can be used 3 times a week. Highly recommend this mask!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I really love this product, it makes your skin feel so soft and smooth. I have sensitive skin, this product never aggrevates. Good size tub, gentle enough for our daughters 7 & 9 to use. Looking forward to buying more products from this brand. Please give me a thumbs up if you found this helpful 👍