Page 1 - Reviews - Yerba Prima, Great Plains Bentonite + Herbal Detox, 60 Capsules - iHerb
GE
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This capsules are helping me a lot with detoxification as I have the Gilbert's syndrome (a mild liver disorder in which the liver does not properly process bilirubin). Together with other supplements and diet this herbal detox reduced the bilirubin level in 2 month, which is great. Hope this comment will be helpful. If yes, please like it. Be healthy☺️

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Before I started taking bentonite clay, I would have a bowel movement once every 2 or 3 days, and always felt kind of stuffy and bloated... I've been taking 1 pill daily, and thanks to it I have a daily bowel movement now! It's just clay so I don't feel bad taking it daily, and it doesn't give you extreme diarrhea symptoms like other detox teas / pills. At some point I stopped taking it and I could feel my bowels getting slow again... I prefer bentonite clay to a cup of coffee, so that's why I keep using it on the daily!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I started with 1 tablet a day to see how my body reacts to it. No side effects at all. 😂 So I took 2 tablets in the morning and then 1 in the evening. After the second week I feel more energetic and 'light'. It does help with me with my regular run as I can covered a longer distance with a faster speed.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I’m using these for my skin flare ups. I take them around my lunch time or anytime in the afternoon since that’s when I consume my biggest meals. I feel that this has helped to calm down my rashes and the areas affected have dried up more too.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Numerous studies have shown that the inclusion of cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage and cauliflower in the diet has beneficial effects on health. Scientists have identified a key ingredient in broccoli that has multiple protective properties - sulforaphane. Sulforaphane is an isothiocyanate that is thought to stimulate the body's production of enzymes. Unripe broccoli inflorescences contain isothiocyanate 30-50 times higher than a ripe inflorescence.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I was looking for liquid bentonite but this option is also amazing 👌🏽 benonite can help even with eliminating heavy metals from the body, I love this supplement

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is the first time I purchased this product. I took it every day and I found the body really started to detox. The detox will not start immediately. It takes time and I took it on empty stomach for better detox effect. I have found that my skin looks better too.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Best detox product I have used. I really notice the difference, even my 4yo daughter has improvement when I add i to her juice or smoothie. It has not taste so easy to hide in kids juice.