Page 1 - Reviews - Yes To, Avocado, Daily Eye Cream, Fragrance-Free, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
GE

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I like the consistency of this product, it goes on nice and smooth and is easy to distribute around the delicate eye area. I use my ring fingers to apply. Appreciate the little pump bottle so I can get out exactly the amount that I need for around both eyes. Very mild smell, I can't smell it at all really.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I was not expecting much of this eye cream but boy was I wrong! It is sooooo good. I love how hydrating it is and I already can feel the darkness going away since it’s so moisturizing with the avocado and all of that. I don’t have extreme dark circles but it has certainly help lighten the area

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I used this for over 2 months and I’m changing my opinion on it. First I thought it was kind of meh, but after using this daily, it doesn’t irritate my under eye area and gives the perfect amount of moisture to it. Plus I love the container, it is easy to take out as much as the product you want without a mess.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

So far, I like this eye cream. The cream is a good thickness, and I like that the right amount comes out of the convenient dispenser. It has not irritated my skin. The upper and lower eyelids feel moisturized but not greasy. I like that the cream is suitable for day or night.

iReeRee
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

There’s no scent, can be used around the eye area, good quality, average size, age 30 and above recommendations, package convenient, benefit for eye area, composition is good, can be used in all seasons, good moisturizer, smooth texture, no Sensitive reaction

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great product! I got this when my other eye cream was out of stock. I have very sensitive skin and am prone to bad reactions, and this eye cream has been wonder. It’s moisturizing and does not sting or feel sticky.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I keep buying this over & over again. I use it all over my face

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I love it think and covered I have very dry skin it change my eyes area finally found the best for me

Posted on May 8, 2022

if dryness is main concern then go for it undoubtedly with safe ingredients

Posted on May 29, 2022

it does give softness for the skin around the eye