GE

Albinosik03
Posted on Mar 16, 2022
Excellent! Great! Helpful!

The best probiotic I've ever used. I've tried using many different brands and strains and this is the best probiotic I've ever consumed. I was diagnosed with SIBO by a gastroenterologist and have tried many probiotics, most just exacerbated the symptoms and provided little relief. After reading an article on how soil-based probiotics work best for SIBO I found these and they have been nothing short of a miracle! I am 100% symptom free. I take more 2 in the morning and 2 at night. This is part of my daily routine now and will continue to use them. Fair priced and effective.

Have been diagnosed with a lekay gut and have been taking several other probiotics as suggested by my doctor. I found this probiptic on my own and have been taking it for several moths. It has been perfect for me, I have zero problems, even though I am lactose intolerant and have a histamine senisitivity. I attribute the improvements with my digestive health thanks to this supplement. I also suggest using some digestive enzymes with your meals.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Spore based probiotics work better for me right now and I was delighted to find this on iHerb. Excellent quality, easy to take, no funky gut side effects. Hoping to improve my gut microbiome by taking this for a couple months. Much more economical than other spore based probiotics I’ve taken in the past.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I am taking this as part of a "triple probiotic therapy" for SIBO, along with two other probiotics recommended by Dr. Ruscio. When you take so many supplements in conjunction with one another it's hard to know just what each one is doing but I can say that my bowel improvements are much improved. I'm happy and will definitely buy it again. Some who suffer from SIBO are reluctant to take probiotics but apparently this type of probiotic is particularly useful for SIBO sufferers.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

My gut has been a mess since covid, and I’ve tried so many things to get better! 3 other probiotics only made things worse, but this one has changed my life. It’s been so long that I’ve had a normal bowel movement, that I practically cried the first time lol. And it’s only taken a few days to change things around. The severe bloating and pain has gone down. It’s helped so much I’m buying a second bottle and will never be without it now! I’ve taken triphala separately for a while, so that’s just a bonus.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

The only probiotic that does anything for me! I notice it gets rid of constipation, gas, and it also helps with my uriticaria (hives) and my moderate to severe acne which nothing else seems to help. It also made me feel calmer. Other probiotics make it worse! Just make sure you start slow one pill a day.

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

The best probiotic I've at any point utilized. I've had a go at utilizing various brands and strains and this is the best probiotic I've at any point burned-through. I was determined to have SIBO by a gastroenterologist and have attempted numerous probiotics, most exacerbated the manifestations and gave little alleviation. Subsequent to perusing an article on how soil-based probiotics turn out best for SIBO I viewed as these and they have been absolutely a supernatural occurrence! I'm 100% side effect free. I take more 2 AM and 2 PM. This is important for my every day schedule now and will keep on utilizing them. Reasonable estimated and compelling.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Spore probiotics are the ones that really don't need refrigeration and that actually survive the trip through the stomach acid, etc. to set up shop in the gut. Most probiotics perish before hitting the large intestine. Youtheory's product has several different strains of bacteria. My body likes it!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I used to suffer from bloatedness and I can happily say, that this is a thing of the past. I feel this supplement helped me get back the bacteria I lacked the most in my gut and therefor has been super helpfull in tackling the issues that come with gut imbalance.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022